'Clydesdale' House

 

The oldest part of the homestead was built  in 1820 and is located on the southern side of Richmond Road, between Marsden Park and Berkshire Park.

All images on this site are copyrighted by Mount Druitt Historical Society or where mentioned, the person providing this photo.

 

Indigenous Australians are advised that this album may include images or names of people now deceased.  

 

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Front of Clydesdale House Photo Courtesy- Barbara Gapps

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Photo Courtesy of Riverstone Historical Society

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Rear View of the House Photo Courtesy of Barbara Gapps

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Staircase inside the House Photo Courtesy of Barbara Gapps

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Clydesdale House, Marsden Park, NSW

Side View of the House Photo Courtesy of Barbara Gapps